This page has been designed to help students and their parents/guardians effectively and efficiently address a potential Balance Due on their financial account with the Bursar's Office. By using the steps below, you can potentially resolve the issue on your own and avoid the need to wait for an e-mail response or a return phone call from the Bursar's Office. Don't worry, it's easy!
Please read carefully before contacting the Bursar's Office:
1. Access your e-Bill to review the status of your account as our records indicate that you may still have a balance due on your account. E-Bills can be accessed by logging into your WebAdvisor account and then selecting "My Tuition & Fee Invoice" or "My Statement of Account" under Financial Information. Please remember "My Tuition and Fee Invoice" should be used to determine your Balance Due up until the end of the first week of the semester. After that time, please use "My Statement of Account".
a) If your e-Bill does not reflect a Balance Due, you can ignore this alert and we thank you for your payment. You most likely received this alert because your payment was processed soon after this alert was generated. If you have a Financial Hold on your account, it will be removed shortly.
b) If your e-Bill reflects a Balance Due, you should determine the cause of the balance due and use the steps below to determine the appropriate course of action.
I. If your balance due is a result of financial aid and/or loans not appearing on your e-Bill, please contact the appropriate Financial Aid Office directly. Once the Financial Aid Office updates your account, your aid/loans will automatically appear on your next e-Bill:
- Undergraduate Financial Aid 203-582-8750
- Graduate Financial Aid 203-582-8588
- Law Financial Aid 203-582-3405
II. If your balance due is a result of outside scholarships not appearing on your e-Bill, please e-mail a copy of the scholarship letter to the Bursar's Office at firstname.lastname@example.org. The Bursar's Office will update your e-Bill to reflect the outside scholarships within one business day from the receipt of your e-mail.
III. If you are a full-time undergraduate student and your balance due is a result of a charge on your e-Bill for Student Health Insurance that you wish to waive, you should complete the online waiver form immediately at www.gallagherkoster.com. The charge for the Student Health Insurance will remain on your e-Bill until the waiver process has been completed. Please allow one business day for the online waiver to be processed and the charge to be removed from your e-Bill.
IV. If you have a balance due and you simply need to make a payment, single payments as well as Payment Plans can be processed online through e-Cashier at www.quinnipiac.edu/bursar. Please allow one business day for your payment to be processed and to appear on your e-Bill.
V. If you have reviewed the items above and still have questions regarding your account, e-mail the Bursar's Office at email@example.com. E-mail is the preferred method of communication with the Bursar's Office as it allows us to respond to your questions 24 hours a day / 7 days a week rather than during normal business hours only. The Bursar's Office will respond to your email within one business day.
2. After you have appropriately resolved your issue and have allowed at least one day to pass to permit the e-Bill to update for payments, access a new copy of your e-Bill to verify that the changes have been made.
a) If your e-Bill no longer reflects a Balance Due, you are done! If you have a Financial Hold on your account, it will be removed shortly.
b) If your e-Bill still reflects a Balance Due, you should determine the cause of the balance due and use the steps above to determine the appropriate course of action.
3. If you still experience problems resolving your Balance Due, e-mail the Bursar's Office at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow one business day to receive a response.