North Haven Campus
Located in North Haven, Conn., Quinnipiac's 104-acre North Haven Campus is home to the School of Health Sciences, the Frank H. Netter MD School of Medicine, the School of Nursing and the School of Education.
In Fall 2014, renovations will be complete on a state-of-the-art facility for the School of Law, currently located on the Mount Carmel Campus. The University's Information Services group is also based on this campus.
The Center for Medicine, Nursing and Health Sciences includes 325,000 square feet designed for collaborative learning for students pursuing degrees in medicine, nursing and the health professions. The facility includes 29 classrooms; 26 seminar and team-study rooms; 24 teaching labs; an operating room suite with two high fidelity simulation rooms; 48 pro-section stations; 16 standardized patient rooms; a model apartment to teach students how to provide care in residential settings; a SimMan suite of life-size patient simulators; and a complete imaging suite with state-of-the-art imaging equipment. The building also houses faculty and administrative offices, a 350-seat auditorium, a library and a full-service dining hall.
The North Haven Campus also offers opportunities for recreation, including outdoor walking trails and a yoga room; a fitness center is planned. The North Haven Campus is just a short distance from Wharton Brook State Park. Located on wooded, sandy knolls, the park features a pond, open spaces and picnic tables.
Center for Medicine, Nursing and Health Sciences
Quinnipiac University's Center for Medicine, Nursing and Health Sciences is home to the School of Health Sciences, the Frank H. Netter MD School of Medicine and the School of Nursing. The facility includes 325,000 square feet designed for collaborative learning for students pursuing degrees in medicine, nursing and the health professions.
The center includes an operating room suite with two additional high fidelity simulation rooms, 48 pro-section stations, 16 standardized patient rooms, multiple team study rooms, student lounges and a vending area, an expanded health sciences library, a 350-seat auditorium, 17 additional classrooms and 10 seminar rooms that will seat from 12 to 150 students.
School of Law Center (Fall 2014)
- Thirteen classrooms, including more seminar-style classrooms and a high tech, collaborative classroom with full digital multimedia capabilities
- Legal clinic space 45 percent larger than our current clinic to accommodate QU Law's extensive clinic programs
- A large number of team study rooms, designed for shared learning and meetings
- 150-seat courtroom, with Judge's Chambers and Jury Room
- Dispute Resolution Suite for our highly successful competition teams - Mock Trial, Moot Court and Society for Dispute Resolution
- Numerous meeting rooms for student organizations and our three journals
- Special facility for Visual Persuasion classes
- Student lounge area opening onto outdoor third floor patio terrace