Recruiting + Employer Resources
We greatly value our recruiter partnerships and work to make the recruiting process as easy and seamless as possible.
To sign up for on campus interviews, please email the following information to email@example.com:
- Three interview date options in order of preference
- 9 a.m. start time (if this time does not work, please provide best time)
- 30- or 45-minute interview slots needed
- Number of schedules/rooms needed
- Job titles and corresponding job descriptions
- Target audience (year and major)
For Information Sessions/Pre-Nights, please provide:
- Date options (in order of preference)
- Timeframe (example: 12-2 p.m./5-7 p.m./6-8 p.m./7-9 p.m.)
Interview data will be entered into our system and a confirmation email, which will contain all dates/times/deadlines, will be sent out within 72 hours.
Engaging with students
There are many ways to engage our students and to get involved. Below is a sample list of opportunities.
- Career fairs
- Company visits/field trips
- Mock interviews
- Resume critiques
- Career Boot Camp
- Business Leader Hall of Fame
- Business Women in Search of Excellence (BWISE)
- Global Assess Management Education (GAME)
Learn more about the University's employer resources.