Apply to one of the Certificate Programs
To apply to one of the graduate certificate programs offered by our School of Business, start by selecting your program below:
Health Care Compliance Certificate Program Application (on-campus format)
Health Care Compliance Certificate Program Application (online format)
All application materials must be sent to the Office of Graduate Admissions at:
Office of Graduate Admissions NH-GRD
275 Mount Carmel Avenue
Hamden, CT 06518
Applications are reviewed once all of the required materials have been received. You can check the status of your application at the self-help center by simply logging back into the account that you created to submit your application. Additionally, you will be notified when your application has reached the Office of Graduate Admissions and which materials, if any, are outstanding.
It is your responsibility to ensure that missing documents are received prior to the stated admissions deadline. The Office of Graduate Admissions is not responsible for materials sent to other offices or personnel.
Application Start Date
Health Care Compliance Certificate - The program begins in the fall, spring or summer semesters. The program is on a rolling admission schedule and applications are accepted throughout the year. Applicants are reviewed and a decision is rendered upon receipt of all required documents.
Long Term Care Administration Certificate - The program begins only in the fall semester. The program is on a rolling admission schedule and applications are accepted throughout the year. Applicants are reviewed and a decision is rendered upon receipt of all required documents.
Fall semester: Suggested filing date is July 30. Spring semester: Suggested filing date is Dec. 15. Summer semester: Suggested filing date is April 30.
Health Care Compliance Certificate - Individuals who have experience in the health care industry and hold a bachelor's degree from an accredited university are encouraged to apply. The program of study is also available to Quinnipiac MBA students, juris doctor students, and law students pursuing a combined JD/MBA.
Long Term Care Administration Certificate - Individuals who have a bachelor's degree from an accredited university are encouraged to apply. The program of study is also available to any student taking graduate course work at Quinnipiac, and may be of particular interest to the following: Quinnipiac MBA students, juris doctor students, law students pursing a combined JD/MBA, and School of Medicine students.
Required Documents—Health Care Compliance Certificate or Long Term Care Administration Certificate
- Application: Complete the information required on the application form.
- Fee: You will be asked to include a non-refundable application fee of $45 by credit or debit card when submitting your application.
- Official Transcripts: Submit official transcripts from ALL undergraduate, graduate and professional schools attended (including part-time and summer study). If you received transfer credit from another institution, it is still necessary to send a transcript from the original university. These transcripts must be provided by the institutions in a sealed envelope.
- Evaluator Forms/Letters of Recommendation: You must have two professional references submitted on your behalf. Once you enter the recommenders' contact information on the application, they will automatically be emailed a form to complete and return to the Office of Graduate Admissions.
- Personal Statement: You will be asked to include a letter of intent discussing why you wish to pursue your program of interest and how a degree from Quinnipiac will assist you in your career goals.
- Resume: You will be asked to include an up-to-date resume.
If you're considering one of Quinnipiac's outstanding graduate programs, you're on your way to joining a graduate community committed to academic excellence and professional preparation at the highest level.
Our secure online application is designed to be convenient and efficient. If you need assistance with your application--or would like additional information on your program of interest--contact the staff in Graduate Admissions.