Apply to one of the Certificate Programs
Health Care Compliance Certificate
Long Term Care Administration Certificate
All application materials must be sent to the Office of Graduate Admissions at:
Office of Graduate Admissions NH-GRD
275 Mount Carmel Avenue
Hamden, CT 06518
Applications are reviewed once all of the required materials have been received. You can check the status of your application at the self-help center by simply logging back into the account that you created to submit your application. Additionally, you will be notified when your application has reached the Office of Graduate Admissions and which materials, if any, are outstanding.
It is your responsibility to ensure that missing documents are received prior to the stated admissions deadline. The Office of Graduate Admissions is not responsible for materials sent to other offices or personnel.
Application Start Date
Health Care Compliance Certificate - The program begins in the fall or spring semesters. The program is on a rolling admission schedule and applications are accepted throughout the year. Applicants are reviewed and a decision is rendered upon receipt of all required documents.
Long Term Care Administration Certificate - The program begins only in the fall semester. The program is on a rolling admission schedule and applications are accepted throughout the year. Applicants are reviewed and a decision is rendered upon receipt of all required documents.
Fall semester: Suggested filing date is July 30. Spring semester: Suggested filing date is Dec. 15.
Health Care Compliance Certificate - Individuals who have five or more years of experience in the health care industry and hold a baccalaureate degree from an accredited university are encouraged to apply. The program of study is also available to Quinnipiac MBA students, MBA in health care management students, Juris Doctor students, and law students pursuing a combined JD/MBA or JD/MBA in health care management degree. Applications will be accepted from individuals with less experience in the health care industry, but a personal interview by the program faculty may be required of such applicants prior to a final admissions decision.
Long Term Care Administration Certificate - Individuals who have a baccalaureate degree from an accredited university are encouraged to apply. The program of study is also available to any student taking graduate course work at Quinnipiac, and may be of particular interest to the following: Quinnipiac MBA students, MBA in health care management students, and School of Law students pursuing a JD, a combined JD/MBA, or a JD/MBA in health care management, and School of Medicine students.
Required Documents - Health Care Compliance Certificate or Long Term Care Administration Certificate
- Application: Complete the information required on the application form.
- Fee: You will be asked to include a non-refundable application fee of $45 by credit or debit card when submitting your application.
- Official Transcripts: Submit official transcripts from ALL undergraduate, graduate and professional schools attended (including part-time and summer study). If you received transfer credit from another institution, it is still necessary to send a transcript from the original university. These transcripts must be provided by the institutions in a sealed envelope.
- Evaluator Forms/Letters of Recommendation: You must have two professional references submitted on your behalf. Once you enter the recommenders' contact information on the application, they will automatically be emailed a form to complete and return to the Office of Graduate Admissions.
- Personal Statement: You will be asked to include a letter of intent discussing why you wish to pursue your program of interest and how a degree from Quinnipiac will assist you in your career goals.
- Resume: You will be asked to include an up-to-date resume.
Our secure online application is designed to be convenient and efficient. If you need assistance with your application--or would like additional information on your program of interest--contact the staff in Graduate Admissions.