Members of the School of Communications advisory board provide input on the school's strategic plans, goals and mission; serve as external advocates for the school within the private sector to strengthen existing relationships and to forge new affiliations; and assess the success of the school's programs.
Current members include:
- Richard Barry '90, vice president, creative director, Nickelodeon International
- Tim Beach '90, vice president of game operations and events, New York Islanders
- Bryan Burns, vice president of strategic business planning and development, ESPN
- Nick Charles, new media consultant/writer/editor
- Cathy Christino, '86
- David Ciaglia '00, principal Metro 6
- Stephanie Cunha '04, (add)ventures
- Robert Currie, vice president, chief communications and public affairs officer, J.M. Huber Corp.
- Raymond Hernandez '04, communications specialist, Pratt & Whitney
- Eric Jackson '04, producer, NBC News/TODAY
- Brian Kelly '99, '02, editor, ESPN.com
- Larry Lafferty '84, associate director of broadcast operations, ABC News Radio
- Marlon LeWinter '03, account supervisor, Catalyst Public Relations
- Annie McGuire '84, president, Anniemac Consulting
- Katie McLaughlin '00, producer, CNN Interactive
- Robert Mitchell '73, assistant dean diversity relations and community, Harvard University
- Harry Moses, The Mosaic Group, Inc.
- Bruce Taylor '82, TaylorVision HD
- H. Beck Wentz III '92, '97, director of customer events, Amerisource Bergen Corp.
Quinnipiac board members:
Michael J. Barrett '85, ex-officio, director of development
Joseph Catrino, assistant dean of career development
Georgia Dickinson, ex-officio, development officer
Lee Kamlet, ex-officio, dean
Michele Moore, ex-officio, associate dean