Paul E.B. Gruhn
BA, Azusa Pacific University; MDiv, Anderson University
|ICM 505||Introduction to Front End Development
Computer professional with a strong background in software design & development, education, project management, documentation and training; playing instrumental roles from lead project manager, to infrastructure setup, design, development, documentation, training, implementation, testing, production rollout, to on-going support.
- The Visibooks Guide to PERL Basics, Published by Visibooks, LLC, (2006) ISBN 1597060321, 9781597060325
- The Visibooks Guide to PHP Basics, Published by Visibooks, LLC, (2006) ISBN 159706033X, 9781597060332
- Why Ecumenical? (March 1988) The Wabash Valley Educator, Vol. X, Number IV.
- A Year In Review (July 1986) Indiana News of the Church of God Indiana.
- Bowling Awards (1985) Idea’s #37, Youth Specialties, El Cajon, CA.
- Keys to the Kingdom (1982) Idea’s #30, Youth Specialties, El Cajon, CA.