Students in the School of Communications have access to top-notch facilities.
The Center for Communications and Engineering houses:
- a multimedia computer classroom
- an open media lab equipped with iMACs loaded with software that students need to conduct research, design websites, edit video, work on other projects
- audio/video equipment loan facility
- several communications classrooms
- additional spaces for students to work, collaborate, study, and produce
- Student Services and Career Services
- all communications faculty and administrative offices
The Ed McMahon Mass Communications Center is located within the Lender School of Business Center. This first-rate media production facility is equipped with up-to-date technology for hands-on training in all aspects of television, journalism and multimedia production.
The center is open seven days a week during the fall and spring semesters, giving students ample access to all studios, labs and facilities. Learn more about the center's resources.
When students working on media projects encounter a technical problem, they can turn to the center's professional support staff for answers. A team of seasoned, highly skilled media production professionals is on duty day and night to solve problems, answer questions and get students back on track.