Apply to the Master of Health Science - Radiologist Assistant Program
Start your application:
*As of April 14, 2015, we changed our online application vendor.
If you applied prior to April 14, and would like to check the status of your application through the self-help center, please click here.
If you started an application and did not complete it prior to April 14, please click here to access your application.
All application materials must be sent to the Office of Graduate Admissions at:
Office of Graduate Admissions NH-GRD
275 Mount Carmel Avenue
Hamden, CT 06518
Applications are reviewed once all of the required materials have been received. It is your responsibility to ensure that missing documents are received prior to the stated admissions deadline. The Office of Graduate Admissions is not responsible for materials sent to other offices or personnel.
Application Start Date
The Radiologist Assistant program begins only in the summer semester. The program is on a rolling admission schedule and applications are accepted throughout the year.
Applicants are advised to submit their application by April 1 for the summer semester.
To qualify for the radiologist assistant program, candidates must have:
- Completed their bachelor's degree
- Be a radiologic technologist in good standing with the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists
- Have a certification in CPR for Healthcare Professionals
- Completed the following prerequisite course requirements:
- 4 credits of chemistry
- 3 credits of college-level mathematics
- 16 credits of biology with labs, including anatomy and physiology
- 3 credits of pathophysiology
The radiologist assistant program does not accept transfer credits, applications for challenge examinations or credits for experiential learning.
The most qualified individuals will be offered an interview with the program director.
- Application: Complete the information required on the application form.
- Fee: You will be asked to include a non-refundable application fee of $45 by credit or debit card when submitting your application.
- Official Transcripts: Submit official transcripts from ALL undergraduate, graduate and professional schools attended (including part-time and summer study). If you received transfer credit from another institution, it is still necessary to send a transcript from the original university. These transcripts must be provided by the institutions in a sealed envelope.
- Letters of Recommendation: You must have two professional references submitted on your behalf. You will be required to enter your recommenders' contact information on the application.
- Letter of Intent: You will be asked to upload a letter of intent discussing why you wish to pursue the radiologist assistant program and how a degree from Quinnipiac will assist you in your career goals.
- Resume: You will be asked to include an up-to-date resume.
- CPR Certification: Please email a copy of your CPR certification to email@example.com. If applying after April 14, you may upload this in the application or in your student portal after submitting your application.
- ARRT License: Please email a copy of your ARRT license to firstname.lastname@example.org. If applying after April 14, you may upload this in the application or in your student portal after submitting your application.
- Professional Licenses/Certificates (Optional): You're welcome to email copies of any relevant professional licenses or certificates that you would like included with your application to email@example.com. If applying after April 14, you may upload this in your application or from your student portal after submitting your application.
- International applicants - please click here to view additional admission requirements.
If you're considering one of Quinnipiac's outstanding graduate programs, you're on your way to joining a graduate community committed to academic excellence and professional preparation at the highest level.
Our secure online application is designed to be convenient and efficient. If you need assistance with your application--or would like additional information on your program of interest--contact the staff in Graduate Admissions.