The Quinnipiac University School of Law offers fall enrollment for both full-time day and part-time evening students.
Admission is very competitive. For Fall 2013, we received more than 1,061 applications for a 1L class of 85 members. We admit those applicants who have the most potential to emerge from the law school experience as excellent, responsible lawyers.
The most important factors considered are:
- Undergraduate scholastic record
- Law School Admission Test scores
We also weigh factors such as:
- Applicant's personal statement
- Letters of recommendation
- Advanced degrees
- Life and work experience
- Extracurricular activities
- Applicant’s ability to enhance the diversity of perspectives represented in our student body
More about our class profile
We operate under a rolling-admission system, but have a priority application deadline of March 1 for admission and scholarships. Candidates for the Dean’s Fellows full-tuition awards and Faculty Fellows awards should apply by Feb. 1.
The law school has extended its fee waiver; the $65 application fee will be automatically waived for all applicants for Fall 2014 admission.