Your law degree from Quinnipiac University prepares you for a broad range of legal careers. The role of Career Development is to guide you to employment that will lead to a satisfying and productive professional career.
Are you an employer?
The location of the law school-near New York, Boston, Hartford, and New Haven-is at the heart of one of the biggest concentrations of private law firms, corporate headquarters and financial institutions in the country. Career Development helps open those doors to students and alumni by providing:
- Resume and cover letter review
- On- and off-campus interview programs
- Mock interview sessions
- Career counseling
- A career resource center
- Clinic, externship, fellowship and internship information
- Coordination of student participation in off-campus job fairs
- Legal career information forums
- Access to a Web-based job listing service through QULaw Career Connections
- Resume and cover letter writing
- Interview skills
- Job search workshops
- Summer associate survival