Information for Employers
Quinnipiac University School of Law students graduate with excellent lawyering skills.
Career Development provides prospective employers with the opportunity to meet their hiring needs with our law students and alumni:
- We offer on- and off-campus recruiting and interviewing.
- Positions for students or alumni are advertised through our job listing service on QULaw Career Connections, and these listings are made available online and in print to students and alumni in the Career Development office. Employers can log-in to QU Law Career Connections and complete the job form online. Listings may also be submitted by telephone, e-mail or fax at no charge. Here’s how:
- Complete the Job Information Form and Non-Discrimination Policy (PDF), save the document to your computer and e-mail it to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. Or,
- Print the Job Information Form and Non-Discrimination Policy (PDF) and fax it to 203-582-3216.
- Part-time, academic-year positions for students
- Part-time and full-time summer positions for students
- Internship and externship opportunities
- Permanent positions for recent graduates
- Lateral positions for experienced graduates
- Judicial clerkship and fellowship opportunities