Veterans' Benefits Information
The United States Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) provides education benefits for eligible veterans. Quinnipiac University is proud to play an integral part in helping our nation's veterans, their dependents, as well as our active duty and reserve military members reach their educational goals. Whether your goal is to advance in the military, transition to the civilian sector, or support your spouse or dependent gain their degree, you will receive our expert guidance along the way.
As a trusted educational institution, Quinnipiac is dedicated to providing the tools, resources and mentorship needed for you to succeed. We are partnered with both the Department of Defense and the Veterans Administration to provide you with a comprehensive set of benefits that fit with your military experience.
Many veterans and active duty personnel may qualify for an education benefit program, including the following:
- Montgomery GI Bill (MGIB, Chapter 30 and Chapter 1606)
- Post-9/11 GI Bill (Chapter 33)
- Reserve Educational Assistance Program (REAP, Chapter 1607)
- Veterans' Educational Assistance Program (VEAP, Chapter 32)
- Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment (Chapter 31)
For further information on veteran's benefits, students can contact:
- Jason Burke, director of veteran and military affairs at Quinnipiac University
- VA Office, or
- Connecticut State Department of Higher Education.