Master of Business Administration
The MBA provides individuals with a broad professional education and acquaints them with the theories, principles and strategies needed for successful careers in business.
- Exposure to sound ethical standards and skill development in the areas of negotiation, cooperation, and interpersonal relations are an integral part of the curriculum.
- The 46-credit program includes a 34 credit core and 12 credits of electives
- Students may choose electives within one discipline for greater depth of knowledge in that area, or spread their electives across various disciplines for a broad-based view.
- The School of Business is accredited by AACSB International
Master of Science in Business Analytics
The master of science in business analytics program is for adults who seek to obtain leadership positions that require sophisticated analytics to achieve their goals.
- The program prepares graduates to use the massive amount of data that has become universally available as a guide for making successful business decisions.
- The degree provides a strong quantitative foundation that is inclusive of advanced statistics, data mining, text mining, tools for analysis and presentation.
- Students learn advanced quantitative, analytical and presentation skills required to apply data to the solution of business problems, to create new business opportunities and to support innovative practices.
Master of Science in Information Technology
The master of science in information technology is designed to allow IT professionals to advance their careers while they continue working within the information technology field.
- The program prepares graduates for management and leadership positions designing, developing and delivering technological solutions.
- Students learn to lead teams of information professionals developing high quality systems and services for a wide variety of organizations.
- Program is guided by student and employer feedback and periodic review by the School of Business Advisory Council, which is comprised of CEOs from area corporations.
Master of Science in Interactive Media
The master of science in interactive media helps students take what they already know as media professionals and extend, enhance and apply their expertise to emerging information and communication technologies.
- The degree can be completed entirely online to meet the needs of busy media professionals.
- Students can earn the degree in two years.
- The pace of the program permits steady accumulation of skills that can be applied immediately to the workplace as they are acquired in courses.
Master of Science in Organizational Leadership
The master of science in organizational leadership's curriculum is designed to foster graduate-level growth and development in six areas essential to leadership:
- Self-awareness and growth
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Ethics of leadership
- Understanding, interpreting and using data to improve performance
- Understanding and leading organizations and complex teams
- Strategic analysis and implementation
Master of Science in Teacher Leadership
The master of science in teacher leadership program prepares teacher leaders who have a clear vision of the educated person and can work collaboratively with others toward aligning students' experiences and school programs to support that vision.
- Graduates of the program will understand current research on learning theory and human motivation and be able to use that knowledge to promote the continuous improvement of student learning.
- The program teaches students to value and understand diverse perspectives, establish goals and work cooperatively with colleagues and school administrators to improve the quality of school programs.
- Students learn multiple strategies to help shape school culture in a way that fosters collaboration among all stakeholders to establish rigorous academic standards for all students.