A complete application consists of the following:
- An application form
- Application fee
- Two professional recommendations
- Personal statement
- A current resume
- Official transcripts of all undergraduate and graduate work completed.
Standardized test scores (such as GMAT or GRE) submitted by the student in support of the application will also be considered, but are not required.
Please note that admission is competitive and that meeting the minimum admission standards does not guarantee acceptance. Applications are considered on a rolling basis, and students may apply to enter during the fall or spring semesters. Candidates are encouraged to submit applications as early as possible to ensure consideration for the semester desired. Applications are evaluated once all materials and fees are received by Quinnipiac. Students can expect to receive a decision within four weeks of submitting a completed application.
Successful applicants to this program will have:
- An undergraduate major or graduate degree in a quantitatively oriented area, such as mathematics, actuarial science, statistics, computer science, engineering, operations management, accounting, finance, economics, or the natural sciences.
- Undergraduate academic performance of at least 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- Significant prior coursework and/or professional experience in statistics and analytics will also be considered.