The Quinnipiac Advantage
Students choose our online graduate business programs because:
- Quinnipiac University is regionally accredited by NEASC (New England Association of Schools and Colleges).
- The School of Business is AACSB accredited (less than 5% of business schools hold this elite accreditation).
- 98% of graduate business faculty hold doctoral or terminal degrees in business or related fields.
- All faculty in the School of Business have industry experience.
- 97% of our graduate business faculty are employed full-time at Quinnipiac University.
- The same highly qualified faculty that teach on-campus also teach online.
- We feature a highly supportive online environment that accommodates the needs of working professionals.
- Ranked No. 9 in the nation by U.S. News & World Report for Best Online Graduate Business Programs in 2014.
- Listed by the Princeton Review as one of the best business schools in the U.S.
- Flexible curriculum that allows for specialization or a broad managerial approach.
- We don't outsource your education; our faculty, administrative staff and technology support are all part of the Quinnipiac community and are fully committed to your success.