Tuition Planning (Financial Aid)Determining how to afford education is a critical step toward achieving your personal and professional goals. Students finance their education in a variety of ways. We encourage all applicants to complete each step in the financial aid process prior to making a decision about affordability.
- Complete an interview with an admissions staff member and receive detailed information about your program and associated costs.
- Visit www.pin.ed.gov and request your official pin number if you do not already have it.
- Then, visit www.fafsa.ed.gov and complete your FAFSA using our school code of: 001402
The top methods of covering the cost of education include:
- Federal financial aid, for those who qualify
- Employer tuition benefits
- Direct payments