We review applications once they become complete (rolling admissions), so please keep in mind we recommend you apply much earlier than the dates listed below in order to be considered for the program of your choice.
Aug. 1, 2015 - The application cycle begins for both the Spring and Fall 2016 semesters for freshmen and transfer students
- Freshmen: We recommend you begin the process by completing the application early in the fall, whether your intent is to apply for regular or early decision consideration. You can provide us with all your academic and supportive materials as they are available, just know that we review files based on the date we receive the initial application.
If you are applying for the fall semester, which begins in August, you should apply on or before these dates for the program of your choice:
- Nov. 1 - Freshmen Early Decision (ED means Quinnipiac is your first choice, and implies that you will enroll if admitted.) Review of financial aid forms will occur prior to deposit due date of Feb. 1, if filed. Learn more about applying Early Decision.
- Nov. 15 - Freshmen-entry physical therapy, physician assistant and nursing programs applications due
- Jan. 4 - Accelerated nursing program applicant deadline (for prospective nursing students who have a bachelor's degree)
- Feb. 1 - Candidate reply date and deposit due for those freshmen applicants admitted Early Decision
- Feb. 1 - All regular ("rolling") freshmen admission applications
- March 1 - Transfer applications for nursing, OT, diagnostic imaging and athletic training
- March 1 - International student applications
- April 1 - All remaining transfer applications
- May 1 - Candidate reply date and deposit due – postmarked by May 1 or submitted online.
If you are applying for the spring semester, which begins in January, deadlines are:
- Nov. 1 - International student applications
- Dec. 1 - Freshmen who have not attended college in the fall
- Dec. 1 - Transfer student applications
- Jan. 5 - Candidate reply date, deposit due for those admitted for the spring semester – postmarked by Jan. 5 or submitted online.
- Dec. 1 - CSS Profile due for freshmen early decision applicants for fall
- Dec. 1 - CSS Profile and FAFSA deadline for those applying for spring
- March 1 - CSS Profile and FAFSA deadline for all freshmen and transfer fall applicants
- April 1 - CSS Profile and FAFSA deadline for all returning Quinnipiac students for fall
FAFSA form (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) - Quinnipiac's FAFSA code is 001402
CSS Profile (College Scholarship Service) - Quinnipiac's CSS code is 3712