We are currently accepting applications for:
- Full- and part-time transfer students for Fall 2015.
The freshman class for Fall 2015 is full.
Aug. 1, 2015 - Application cycle for freshmen and transfer students for Spring and Fall 2016 begins.
Applications can be completed online using either the Common Application or the Quinnipiac University application and are accepted on a rolling basis.
Learn more about:
If you are a transfer student applying for the Fall 2015 semester, please note that the Common Application closed in early July, but you may use the Quinnipiac University application below.
The site is administered by The Common Application. On this site you'll be able to:
- submit your application
- access appropriate guidance counselor and teacher recommendation forms
- submit your application fee of $65 or request a fee waiver
By using the Quinnipiac University application, you will be able to:
- choose whether you are applying as an incoming freshman, an international student, transfer student, or if you are applying for the accelerated nursing program (the accelerated nursing program is only available for fall admission, so please apply after Aug. 1).
- fill out and submit the Quinnipiac application
- submit one essay (about 250 words) on any topic you choose (this can be either typed or uploaded to your application)
- pay the $65 application fee
- If paying by check, please make your check or money order payable to Quinnipiac University. We do not accept cash. The fee is non-refundable.
- print out a copy of the application for your information
Transcript requests and counselor/teacher recommendation forms are provided once you submit the application. You can also download the forms to print:
To open the PDFs, you'll need Adobe Reader software (free download).