We are currently accepting applications for:
- Spring 2016 (January admission) for freshmen and transfer students
- Fall 2016 for freshmen and transfer students
- Fall 2016 Early Decision for freshmen (application deadline Nov. 1)
- Fall 2016 accelerated nursing students (application deadline Jan. 1. Please use the Quinnipiac University application and select the "Accelerated BSN for Second Degree Students" option. This program is for students who already hold a bachelor's degree.)
Regular freshmen and transfer applications must be completed online using either the Common Application or the Quinnipiac University application and are reviewed by our office on a rolling basis as they become complete.
Learn more about:
Common Application for Spring and Fall 2016
The site is administered by The Common Application. On this site you'll be able to:
- submit your application
- access appropriate guidance counselor and teacher recommendation forms
- submit your application fee of $65 or request a fee waiver
By using the Quinnipiac University application, you will be able to:
- choose whether you are applying as an incoming freshman, an international student, transfer student, or if you are applying for the accelerated nursing program (the accelerated nursing program is only available for fall admission).
- fill out and submit the Quinnipiac application
- submit one essay (about 250 words) on any topic you choose (this can be either typed or uploaded to your application)
- pay the $65 application fee
- If paying by check, please make your check or money order payable to Quinnipiac University. We do not accept cash. The application fee is non-refundable.
- print out a copy of the application for your information
Transcript requests and counselor/teacher recommendation forms are provided once you submit the application. If you need to you can also download the forms to print:
To open the PDFs, you'll need Adobe Reader software (free download).