We are currently accepting applications for Spring 2015 and Fall 2015
Applications can be completed online using either the Common Application or the Quinnipiac University application.
Nov. 15 is the recommended deadline for applying for the Spring semester. We will accept applicants up to the beginning of the semester, which starts January 20. The Office of Admissions is closed from Christmas Eve through New Year's Day.
Applications for Fall 2015 are accepted on a rolling basis. Learn more about deadlines and how to apply.
We encourage you to apply to Quinnipiac using the Common Application.
The site is administered by The Common Application. On this site you'll be able to:
- submit your application
- access appropriate guidance counselor and teacher recommendation forms
- submit your application fee of $65 or request a fee waiver
By visiting the above link, you will be able to:
- choose whether you are applying as an incoming freshman, an international student, transfer student, or if you are applying for the accelerated nursing program (the accelerated nursing program is available only Fall 2015 admission only).
- fill out and submit the Quinnipiac application
- submit one essay (about 250 words) on any topic you choose (this can be either typed or uploaded to your application)
- pay the $65 application fee
- If paying by check, please make your check or money order payable to Quinnipiac University. We do not accept cash. The fee is non-refundable.
- print out a copy of the application for your information
Please note: transcript requests and counselor/teacher recommendation forms are provided once you submit the application. You can also download the forms to print:
To open the PDFs, you'll need Adobe Reader software (free download).