Stay in Touch
Online Alumni Directory Access
Search for friends and make new connections with the Online Alumni Directory. Membership is free and exclusive to alumni only. All you need to do to take advantage of this valuable tool is to register and get your user ID and password. Go to the Online Alumni Directory.
The alumni directory, containing the most current data available on more than 23,500 alumni, is also available as a printed book or on CD. If you wish to place an order, please contact:
Customer Service Department
Bernard C. Harris Publishing Co., Inc.
6315 North Center Drive
Norfolk, VA 23502
Permanent Forwarding E-mail Address
You can set up a free permanent forwarding e-mail address that never changes and is affiliated with your alma mater. The address will have the domain: email@example.com. This address will remain the same even if you change jobs or e-mail providers. Your account can easily be updated. Please note that this is not a fully functioning e-mail account. Set up your forwarding e-mail.
Alumni Locator Service
If you are searching for a Quinnipiac alumnus we can assist you in two ways.
1) You may contact the Office of Development and Alumni Affairs directly and we will forward on your behalf a message to the person you are trying to locate provided we have current contact information for him or her. Please be prepared to provide your full name, class year and another piece of identifying information, such as date of birth, so that we can verify your alumni status. Our contact information is:
Office of Development and Alumni Affairs
275 Mount Carmel Avenue
Hamden, CT 06518
Phone: 203-582-8610 or toll-free 877-582-1929
Hours: 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. EST Monday - Friday
2) You may visit the Online Alumni Directory, which is an exclusive resource for Quinnipiac alumni. If you are a registered member, select the link titled "Search the Alumni Directory" and provide your user ID and password, then follow the prompts to conduct your search. If you are not registered, select the link titled "Register Now" and proceed through the simple online registration process. Go to the Online Alumni Directory.
What's new with you? Let other alumni know the good things happening in your life by submitting a class note for publication on the Web site and in a future issue of Quinnipiac magazine. Go to Class Notes.
Quinnipiac Magazine Subscription
Alumni will receive a free subscription to Quinnipiac magazine, the official magazine of Quinnipiac University. It's published three times a year and mailed in February, July and November. Go to Quinnipiac magazine.
Invitations to Alumni Events
Alumni receive invitations to attend a variety of activities including:
- Homecoming Weekendand Reunion Weekend
- Regional alumni chapter activities
- Bobcat Club sponsored events
- Concerts, lectures, seminars
Not receiving invitations? Please update your mailing information.