How do I access the Online Alumni Directory?
How do I request a copy of my transcript?
- Full name (If applicable, maiden or former name)
- Social Security Number
- Current address and telephone number
- Dates of attendance and (if applicable) date of graduation
- Type of transcript (student or official)
- Number of copies requested
- Complete address of where you want transcript(s) mailed
- Cost: $2 per copy
Office of the Registrar
275 Mt. Carmel Avenue
Hamden, CT 06518-1940
How do I find an alumnus?
If you are searching for a Quinnipiac alumnus we can assist you in two ways.
- You may contact the Office of Development and Alumni Affairs directly and we will forward on your behalf a message to the person you are trying to locate, provided we have current contact information for him or her. Please be prepared to provide your full name, class year and another piece of identifying information, such as date of birth, in order that we can verify your alumni status. Our contact information is:
Office of Development and Alumni Affairs
275 Mount Carmel Avenue
Hamden, CT 06518
Phone: 203-582-8610 or toll-free 877-582-1929
Hours: 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. EST Monday - Friday
- You may visit the Online Alumni Directory which is an exclusive resource for Quinnipiac alumni. If you are a registered member, select the link titled "Access the Directory," provide your user ID and password and then follow the prompts to conduct your search. If you are not registered, select the link titled "Register Now" and proceed through the simple online registration process. Take me to the Online Alumni Directory.
How do I get an Alumni Card?
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 203-582-8610 or toll-free 877-582-1929
- Fax: 203-582-8654
8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
How do I update my biographical information?
Take me to the online update form.
Take me to the online Alumni Directory.
Can alumni tailgate at the TD Bank Sports Center?
How do alumni schedule special event photography at QU?
The stunning Quinnipiac University campuses hold special memories for our alumni, students, faculty and staff. If you are interested in visiting the Mount Carmel, York Hill or North Haven campuses as the setting for engagement, family or personal photos, please complete a visitor photo request.
In accordance with the policies set by the Quinnipiac University Events Committee, the Quinnipiac campuses are not available for weddings or wedding photos.
Photo requests must be approved in advance by QU Facilities Administration. Once a request is approved, all members of a photo party (photo subjects and photographers) will need to present a printed, approved photo permission form to Public Safety upon arrival on campus.
Photo requests cannot be accommodated on University event blackout dates (e.g. Commencement, Admissions Open House), and photography must not impact the activities of current students or regular University business. Most outdoor locations on our three campuses, plus the interiors of the student centers on the Mount Carmel and York Hill campuses, are available for photos; however, the interiors of academic buildings, the TD Bank Sports Center and residence halls are unavailable.
How can I get a replacement diploma?
Replacement diplomas can be ordered for $59.95, including shipping, which is payable by check or credit card (Visa, MasterCard or American Express). Additional fees apply for shipping outside the continental U.S. or for a rush order. Once you have submitted a request, you will typically receive your replacement diploma in approximately eight weeks.
Submit replacement diploma requests to email@example.com. The following information is required in the request:
- Name as you would like it to appear on the diploma
- Year of graduation
- Degree you earned
- Mailing address
- Telephone number
- Preference of Quinnipiac College or Quinnipiac University written on diploma
For questions, or to pay by credit card, call the Office of Development & Alumni Affairs at 203-582-8660. If paying by check, please send correspondence to the following address:
Attention: Celeste Valentino
275 Mount Carmel Ave.
Hamden, CT 06518