The Quinnipiac University Tower Society honors those individuals who have remembered Quinnipiac in their estate plans. By making these gifts, Quinnipiac alumni, parents, faculty and friends play a vital role in securing the future of the University.
To join the Tower Society, you may:
- Put Quinnipiac University in your will, trust or other estate plan (including use of your retirement plan as a gift vehicle)
- Create a life-income plan, such as a charitable gift annuity which provides income to you and a gift to Quinnipiac or
- Provide a gift of real estate, which could include your own residence, while retaining the lifetime right to live in it
The following is recommended language for making a gift by will or trust to Quinnipiac University:
"I give, devise or bequeath to Quinnipiac University, a nonprofit 501(c)(3) corporation, in Hamden, Connecticut, for its general purposes or for the following purpose: (a named endowed scholarship fund, for example).
- A percentage of my estate _______________%
- The sum of $_________________dollars
- The following described property (securities, real estate, etc.)
Donors are encouraged to designate their bequest or planned gift for a named endowment fund for a chair, professorship or scholarship in their name or in memory of a family member or loved one.
For more information please contact:
Steven C. Greaves
Director of Gift Planning
To calculate the benefit of a charitable gift to Quinnipiac University, click the icon: