President's Council BOLD (Bobcats of the Last Decade)
Your resources may not be substantial yet, but your pride in Quinnipiac is. President's Council BOLD recognizes the generosity and dedication of our alumni who have graduated within the past 10 years and who contribute a minimum of $500 annually to the University. Give now.
Remember, a Quinnipiac degree is a tremendous commodity. Its value keeps rising as the University grows in stature. The financial support of BOLD alumni makes this a better place, and your investment accomplishes a number of important things.
The generosity of BOLD alumni:
- Provides a strong stream of annual gifts that will support Quinnipiac's commitment to academic excellence
- Encourages strong connections between recent graduates and the Quinnipiac community: faculty, students, administrators and alumni
- Establishes a group of committed young alumni whose opinions are available to the president
- Increases alumni giving participation rates for Quinnipiac's graduates of the last decade
For more information please call Melinda Formica, executive director of the President's Council, at 203-582-3735.
The President's Council BOLD allows us to extend to you the same recognition and privileges of other President's Council members.
BOLD members who give $500 annually have exclusive opportunities, reserved for Quinnipiac's most generous supporters:
- Increased contact with President John Lahey at special events that are not open to the general public
- Invitations to regional and campus events, including private receptions before headline speakers and concerts
- Insider communications that allow you to share in important University news and events
- The same privileges that President's Council members who give $1,000 annually receive
Become a BOLD member
Your gift can be made:
- By installment: Make a $500 pledge and divide your gift into monthly or quarterly installments, paid in full by June 30 of this fiscal year. We'll send periodic reminders for your convenience, or you can set up an automatic payment through your banking institution.
- By credit card: Use your Visa, MasterCard, AMEX or Discover to give at our secure Web site or by phone or mail.
- By check: Make your check payable to Quinnipiac University.
- By securities: Gifts of appreciated stock, bonds or mutual funds can provide special tax benefits. Call us for more information.
- With a corporate matching gift: Many employers will match your charitable donation. Check with your human resources office or employee benefits Web site for information and forms. Matching gifts count toward fulfilling your $500 BOLD contribution.