March 19-21, 2015
Overview of the G.A.M.E. V Forum
Join us in New York City at the Quinnipiac Global Asset Management Education (G.A.M.E.) V Forum March 19-21, 2015. G.A.M.E. will provide an international group of college students and faculty with a unique opportunity to interact with industry leaders and learn best practices in investment management.
- Day 1: Keynote panels will discuss the global economy, global markets, alternative assets versus equities, corporate governance and provide a Federal Reserve perspective
- Day 2: Variety of breakout discussion panels, workshops and keynote perspectives
- Day 3: Panels discussing career opportunities within the financial services industry
G.A.M.E. IV Forum Highlights
- 1,100+ participants
- 131 colleges and universities
- Representing 23 countries, 44 states and the District of Columbia
- 114 speakers from 80 companies and organizations
The Quinnipiac G.A.M.E. V Forum will include a full schedule of notable speakers. View a list of confirmed keynote speakers and their bios.
- Students and their faculty mentors may attend the forum March 19-21, 2015.
- Professionals may attend March 19, 2015.
Need more information about G.A.M.E.? Contact us