Adam Bryant, a best-selling author; Kevin Carroll, vice president of prosthetics for the Hanger Clinic; and Kal Penn, an actor and political activist, were the keynote speakers at the 84th Undergraduate Commencement exercises held on May 17 on the University quadrangle.
Stew Leonard Jr., president and CEO of Stew Leonard's; and David L. Katz, MD, founding director of the Yale-Griffin Prevention Research Center and the Integrative Medicine Center at Griffin Hospital, imparted advice to 891 students at Quinnipiac's Graduate Commencement ceremonies held at the TD Bank Sports Center on the York Hill Campus on May 9.
Harold Hongju Koh, Sterling Professor of International Law at Yale Law School, addressed students and received an honorary degree at the School of Law Commencement ceremony on the York Hill Campus on May 10.
Join the conversation - #QU2015
- Graduate morning ceremony - School of Business, School of Communications and School of Education
- Graduate afternoon ceremony - College of Arts & Sciences, School of Health Sciences, School of Nursing and Frank H. Netter MD School of Medicine
- School of Law ceremony
- Undergraduate morning ceremony - School of Business and School of Communications
- Undergraduate afternoon ceremony - School of Health Sciences and School of Nursing
- Undergraduate evening ceremony - College of Arts and Sciences
Information for graduates:
- Photos - Graduates can order copies of their Commencement photos from Grad Images.
- Diplomas - Diplomas for May graduates will be mailed in early June.