Dancing with the QU Stars April 5
April 2, 2014 - The Quinnipiac Ballroom Society will present its third annual Dancing with the QU Stars event on Saturday, April 5, at 7 p.m. in Burt Kahn Court on the Mount Carmel Campus.
History professor Kathy Cooke and student Ethan Pandolfi competing in last year's "Dancing with the QU Stars" competition
Quinnipiac University staff and student dancers will compete for first place in a ballroom dance competition just like the hit television show Dancing with the Stars. Dances performed will include the Cha Cha, Rumba, Swing, Foxtrot, Waltz, and Salsa.
General admission is $5; VIP with dinner is $20. RSVP for VIP tickets to QBS@quinnipiac.edu.
This year's dancers include:
- Sean McCarty and Brittany Vogel performing the Waltz
- Alex Diaz and Michelle Coppolla performing The Swing/ The Lindy-Hop
- Amir Boone with Marie Ruiz Martinez performing The Rumba
- Chanse Scott with Kimberly Healy performing The Cha Cha
- Christian Otterman with Julia Zeeck performing The Cha Cha
- Aidan Tatar with David Tomczyk performing The Swing
- Stephanie Azzarello with Thomas Brady performing The Salsa
- Amanda Griffith with Edward Kavanaugh performing The Foxtrot
- Patricia Hibner with William Jellison performing The Rumba