Day Visits for accepted students
Feb. 13, 2013 - Day Visits offer accepted students the opportunity to join a current Quinnipiac student host of the same or similar major for a daylong visit on the Mount Carmel Campus.
The visit will give students the chance to experience what a typical day in the life of a QU student is like. Accepted, prospective students can attend classes, have lunch in the dining hall and visit the residence halls.
The program gives accepted students a final chance to learn more about Quinnipiac from the perspective of being an enrolled student.
During the day students will:
- Attend at least two classes
- Receive free meal passes for the Mount Carmel dining hall
- See the campus from the perspective of a current student
- Have all final questions answered
Day Visits will take place on the following days:
- Feb. 4-8, 11-15, 18-22, 25-28
- March 4-7, 19-22, 25-27
- April 2-5, 8-12, 15-19, 22-26