School of Medicine welcomes accepted students for Second Look Weekend
April 7, 2014 - The Frank H. Netter MD School of Medicine welcomed accepted students for a "Second Look Weekend" April 4-6.
Admitted students talk with a faculty member during the School of Medicine's "Second Look Weekend" April 4-6.
The event offered admitted students the chance to tour the medical school's facilities, visit St. Vincent's Medical Center and learn more about the school's curriculum.
The schedule included:
- Collaborative classroom demonstrations and tour of the Center for Medicine, Nursing and Health Sciences
- Session on financial aid and scholarships
- Curriculum overview
- Panel discussion with primary care doctors
- Team-building exercises
- Tour of St. Vincent's Medical Center in Brideport, the school's principal clinical partner
- Tour of Greater New Haven region led by current medical students
View more photos from the weekend on our Facebook page.