School of Medicine welcomes admitted students to campus
Admitted students talk with a faculty member during the School of Medicine's "Second Look Weekend"
April 8, 2013 - The Frank H. Netter MD School of Medicine hosted a "Second Look Weekend" for admitted students from April 5-6.
The invitation-only weekend included a full schedule of events for admitted students:
- Tour of the new Center for Medicine, Nursing and Health Sciences on the University's North Haven Campus, which will house the new medical school
- Breakfast with faculty and staff
- Presentations by staff, administrators and faculty on student life, financial aid, the prematriculation program and the curriculum
- A panel discussion on primary care
- Tour of St. Vincent's Medical Center in Bridgeport, Conn., the school's principal clinical partner
- Social events and team-building exercises