Fast Track Combined Bachelor's/Master's Degree Programs
The combined BS/MBA and BA/MBA programs permit achievement-oriented juniors to apply for pre-admission to the MBA program—allowing them to fast-track through their MBA in 12-14 months after the bachelor's degree. Students participate in graduate studies during their senior year and those classes count toward both the bachelor's and MBA degrees. This allows students to complete their bachelor's and master's degrees over five years.
Highlights of the program include:
- Short-course executive study-abroad experience
- A 6-credit hour graduate internship to ensure graduates have meaningful work experience upon program completion
- MBA completion in just 12-14 additional months
- Fast-track to career advancement upon graduation
- Streamlined application process
Fast Track Combined BA/MBA is for outstanding undergraduate students outside of the School of Business and Engineering.
Fast Track Combined BS/MBA is for outstanding undergraduate School of Business and Engineering students.