"Learn. Experience. Apply. Develop"
The QULEAD program offers one-hour workshops that are designed primarily for student organizations, but they are open to all undergraduate students. The workshops address:
- Leadership development
- Sense of self
- Multicultural, diversity and global awareness
- Communication skills
- Career preparation
Students will participate in a variety of experiences, including outdoor activities, film study, case study and attending campus events. Workshop outcomes may be achieved in a variety of ways including, but not limited to, outside activity, film, case study or attending campus events. Students are encouraged to journal the experience. The students' reflections will be published on a leadership blog site that will be accessible to students.
Programs will be offered periodically throughout each semester and hosted in the afternoon to best accommodate for student organization events and/or meetings.
Students participating in QULEAD will be able to:
- Become engaged in campus life
- Connect with peers
- Understand and teach leadership theories and character skill sets
- Work with faculty and staff to create and facilitate workshops for other students
- Become more knowledgeable about resources and services available at QU
Questions regarding the QULEAD program should be directed to the Department of Campus Life at CampusLife@quinnipiac.edu.