Quinnipiac University students and alumni are highly educated and well rounded, bringing a wealth of skills and knowledge to the workplace. If you are interested in recruiting talent, we will work with you to customize a program that meets your hiring needs.
Our staff can assist you with:
- Posting full-time and internship listings
- Arranging dates to interview students on campus
- Obtaining student resumes for specific positions
- Developing an internship program
- Arranging for site visits for student groups
- Participating in our career fair
Principles for Professional Practice
Career development and employment professionals are involved in an important process--helping students choose and attain personally rewarding careers, and helping employers develop effective college relations programs which contribute to effective candidate selections for their organizations. The impact of this process upon individuals and organizations requires commitment by practitioners to principles for professional practice. Learn more
Quinnipiac adheres to the NACE Principles for Professional Conduct for Career Services and Employment Professionals and expects employers to do the same. View the policy for third party recruiters
Quinnipiac University Career Development follows the definition of "internship" as articulated by NACE's standards and criteria. Read the description
Posting a Job Opportunity
To post a job opportunity on QU Career Connections, please follow the instructions below:
1. Login to your account on our QU Career Connections site
2. Click "Create Job Posting"
3. Complete the required/necessary job form field
4. Press Submit
Our QUCC Administrator is available for questions and troubleshooting issues Monday-Friday 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. EST at firstname.lastname@example.org.