Alumni in the Sports Media Field Many School of Communications alumni are working in a variety of positions in the sports media field, including:
- A.J. Atchue '07, communications coordinator, American Hockey League
- Joseph Auriemma '03, editorial producer at YESNetwork.com/Talent
- Tim Beach '90, director of game day operations for the New York Islanders
- Kevin Brown '07, production assistant, NHL on Versus
- Glenn Giangrande '03, head writer at YES Network/Talent in Stamford, Conn.
- Courtney Nebons '05, on-air promotions coordinator for ESPN International
- Kristina Heinz Pantalone '08, television and video production assistant, Boston Red Sox
- Jason Siedzik '03, sports reporter for the North Haven Citizen
- Teddy Spicer '08, production assistant, on-air promotions, YES Network
- Charmaine Steele '05, MS '06, assistant coach for Boston University women's basketball team
- Eric Yutzy '02, sports anchor and reporter at WTVF-TV in Nashville, Tenn.
Back to top