Graduate Career DevelopmentOur Career Development team is committed to ensuring the success of graduate students during their education as well as upon graduation.
Services available to graduate students include:
- Interest and personality assessment tools to increase self-awareness.
- Multimedia technology for career exploration, including Internet access & the DISCOVER career guidance system.
- Opportunities for experiential learning via community service, internship, part-time and summer positions.
- Professional assistance with resumes, interview preparation and job search strategies.
- Access to employers via career fairs, campus recruiting and job listings.
- Networking, lifestyle programs & ongoing assistance to alumni to facilitate a smooth transition for graduates.
Graduate students are encouraged to visit career services to explore of all the available resources. In addition to regular hours, the office is open Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday evenings during the academic year. Schedule an appointment by calling 203-582-8680.