The School of Communications offers two ways to earn a social media certificate online:
Advanced Graduate Certificate in Social Media - recommended for professionals who want a more in-depth look at social media theories and techniques but might not be interested in a master's program.
- Open to anyone with a bachelor's degree
- Earn 9 graduate credits
- Courses in social media techniques, analytics and community management
Customized Corporate Social Media Training Solutions - recommended for corporations and organizations who want to train their employees to deploy social media practices within an organization.
- Customized employee training
- Train multiple departments
- Execution and follow up optimization
In addition, there is also a social media professional focus track within the master of science in interactive media program. Click here to learn more.
Explore the option that is right for you, then request more information and a member of our team will follow up with you directly.