Students who hold a bachelor's degree in a biological, medical or scientific field are eligible to apply for admission if appropriate science courses are satisfied. Applicants who hold a bachelor's degree from a different field must possess, at a minimum:
- Two semesters of basic biology (or equivalent)
- Two semesters of general chemistry
- 20 additional credits of biology (one semester of organic chemistry or biochemistry or equivalent is recommended)
Applications are accepted throughout the year and must include:
- A letter of intent, including a detailed autobiography of personal, professional and educational achievements
- Two letters of recommendation
- Copies of any relevant professional licenses or certificates
- Official transcripts of all undergraduate and graduate work completed
- Undergraduate course work in biochemistry, microbiology and genetics is highly recommended
- Application form and fee
Applicants must have a minimum undergraduate cumulative GPA of 2.75. Although Graduate Record Examination (GRE) scores are not required, the scores can provide another indication of a student's intellectual ability.
For additional information about the program or to arrange a campus tour or interview, call the Graduate Admissions Office at 203-582-8672 or 800-462-1944.
Write to Quinnipiac University Graduate Admissions at 275 Mount Carmel Avenue, Hamden, CT 06518-1940.
Send e-mail to email@example.com
For directions to campus, see our Visit Quinnipiac page or call 203-582-8601.