Fast Track Combined BS/MBA Program
Highlights of the program include:
- Short-course executive study-abroad experience
- A 6-credit hour graduate internship to ensure graduates have meaningful work experience upon program completion
- MBA completion in just 12-14 additional months
- Fast-track to career advancement upon graduation
- Streamlined application process
Curriculum + Requirements
Interested students must apply for admission to the BS/MBA program during the last semester of the junior year using a special application form available in the School of Business and Engineering. Admission into the combined program is competitive. Only students who have earned at least 75 credits at Quinnipiac with an overall GPA of 3.0 are considered. Students in the Fast Track program may complete up to 9 credits of graduate courses during their senior year, which also fulfill undergraduate open electives.
Students must work with their undergraduate adviser and the MBA director to ensure that the courses fit into both degree programs. Students must present satisfactory performance in their graduate program upon completion of their BS degree.
The BS/MBA curriculum consists of the MBA core courses, plus
- MBA 660 - International Business Consulting and Planning
- MBA 688/MBA 689 - MBA Internship I & II
- One MBA elective